Date: 23rd September 2011
Director: Diandra Shortte
Production Crew: Edward Conka and Diandra Shortte
Working Title: Ego Picture
Resources:
Equipment:-
Director: Diandra Shortte
Production Crew: Edward Conka and Diandra Shortte
Working Title: Ego Picture
Resources:
Equipment:-
· Micro phone
· Camera
· Tripod
· SD Card
Facilities:
· Editing Suit
· Library
· Classroom
Crew:
· Makeup Artist
· Camera man
· Actors
· Editor
· Director
Diandra Shortte: Director, Makeup artist & Editor
Edward Conka: Camera Man
Description of Programme:
The structure of my film will be typical to its genre. It will only have a equilibrium as it is not a typical film. It will be fitting to the conventions of a self portrait. There will be no need for a new equilibrium as there will be no disruption. Ultimately the structure and form of the film will be a linear narrative.
The style of the film will be a collage of different things. I would like to create a suitable atmosphere to help emphasis the story line. I will be using costumes and filming in suitable areas to create the atmosphere that I want. The movements of the camera will be at minimum, but there will be a lot of straight cuts, to create a montage. Sound effects may be used to help portray the humorous aspect of the film.
Description of Programme:
The structure of my film will be typical to its genre. It will only have a equilibrium as it is not a typical film. It will be fitting to the conventions of a self portrait. There will be no need for a new equilibrium as there will be no disruption. Ultimately the structure and form of the film will be a linear narrative.
The style of the film will be a collage of different things. I would like to create a suitable atmosphere to help emphasis the story line. I will be using costumes and filming in suitable areas to create the atmosphere that I want. The movements of the camera will be at minimum, but there will be a lot of straight cuts, to create a montage. Sound effects may be used to help portray the humorous aspect of the film.
No comments:
Post a Comment