Thursday, 15 December 2011

EQUIPMENT

Boom box:
The music box is needed to provide the music for my dancing. Even though I’ve decided that I will use diegetic sound instead of non-diegetic. I still need the music, so that the music will be simultaneous to my actions, and everything will be in perfect timing.

Camera:
I will be using my own camera, which is a Lumix FZ100, 14 mega pixels and Full HD. I want the best quality for my video, and this camera allows me to achieve this. It has both manual and auto settings, so that I can adjust things in the way that I want it, and find most suitable.

Mic:
I do not require a mic, as I will be putting diegetic sound whilst editing. This will be much clearer to the audience.

Lighting:
 Because everything is going to be shot in the day time, there will be no need for lighting. The event hall where I will be performing will have its own lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment