| ND Media Yr1 “Ego Picture” 1 min film | Name Diandra Shortte |
| Film Brief: | |
| The initial idea for my Ego Picture is to have a video collage of things throughout my everyday life, for example, my culture and my likes and dislikes. I plan to start my video of myself performing a St. Lucian cultural dance in my masquerade costume at an event and at a different location. I will be shooting the dance from different angles to add a rotating effect, and then blending the dances together from the different location, to create a graphic match. This should only last about thirty seconds which would be half of my film. For my remaining thirty seconds, I plan on filming a portrait of myself, lip reading and quoting my most memorable and favourite quotes from movies such as, Cool Runnings(1993) and Scarface(1983). I chose these films to represent my Ego, and hopefully it’ll show my personality and the things I like. Instead of using non diegetic sound for the film, I will use a diegetic sound (background music) so that you will be able to hear the speeches clearly. | |
| Script- I need to practice and memorise the script so that when I am ready to film, I will have less takes. Recce Report- To have an understanding of my location and to make sure it’s suitable before I start filming. This will avoid any major changes and delay to my film. Schedule- If I have a schedule, I will manage my time well, and will be able to meet my deadline. Having the schedule will also help me to organise my film better, which would mean it will be easier to edit. Prop List- The prop list is required so that I will not forget any important props needed for my film. This will help avoid delays to filming. | |
Thursday, 15 December 2011
Proposal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment