Masquerade costume:
In order to get the best results from the dancing, I need to be wearing my masquerade costume. This will give the audience an idea of what type of dance it is, as it is not a typical costume to wear for any dance. The masquerade costume also adds an extra flare to the dance, visually, which helps to engage the audience to keep watching my film.
Head tie:
The Head tie is very colourful and again adds a lovely visual effect to the dance.
Hoddie:
For the voice overs of the movie Cool Runnings, I watched the scene that I will be mimicking and so that I can look the part as well. In the scene that I mimic, Junior was wearing a casual hoodie and baseball jacket, so I’ve decided I want to look at least similar to the character I was playing.
Fur coat:
Fur coats give the impression of wealth and power, which best describes the character Tony Montana in the movie ‘Scarface’. I will be mimicking one of his famous speeches from the movie, ‘My balls and my word’. I want to depict the character as he is shown in the movie, but a little different, after all it is my Ego picture. By wearing a fur coat my audience may also recognise who I am trying to mimic.
Gold Accessories:
As ‘Scarface’ is a well known gangster movie, I thought it appropriate if I were to use Gold accessories, as gangsters and associated with these things. It’ll add to the look and help me to portray my character much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment